If your case resides in Oregon State Court, we can e-file on your behalf. In other jurisdictions, we can file by mail. All filing fees must be paid in advance.
If you need a copy of a document or pleading from any Portland Metro area court, we are happy to visit the court in person and retrieve those for you.
Here are our fees:
- Court eFilings: $20 + any filing fee
- Court house deliveries: $55 and up depending on County/location
- Document Retrieval: $50 + any court fees
- Court record searches: $20
- Record documents with County Recorder: $25 by mail; $50 in person plus any county clerk fees